Our CD/MP3s help listeners relax, fall asleep, and activate the body’s natural healing process. Each CD has age-appropriate narratives set to relaxing background music.
5 Reasons to Choose Airy Melody
- Age appropriate narratives -Unlike other companies, we offer CDs for three different age groups. The narratives on our CDs use techniques clinically proven to work for their target age group.
- Created with doctors - Each narrative underwent an extensive review process including child psychologists and medical mind-body researchers.
- Peaceful backround music - by Boston musicians.
- Clinically-proven strategies - Extensive research has shown that mind-body techniques accelerate healing and help people relax, fall asleep, wake up less, feel less anxious...
- Hospital-friendly - Patients in medical settings tend to be more sensitive to certain triggers. Our narratives were reviewed by hospital psychologists and pediatricians, and edited to their specifications, to make them safe for use at home and in hospitals.
12 Times to Use Airy Melody
- At bedtime or nap time to fall asleep easily and wake up less with night terrors and nightmares.
- At the dentist.
- To help children who have a parent in the military sleep through the night.
- Before entering the hospital, during hospitalization, during medical procedures, and at home to aid with recovery. (Because medical patients tend to be sensitive to certain imagery, our imagery is screened by hospital psychologists.)
- For children who have a parent or sibling undergoing surgery or medical treatments.
- To deal with stress, chronic pain, or anxiety disorders.
- In conjunction with psychotherapy or medication therapy.
- To help families coping with autism.
- In the school nurse's office for children with chronic medical or psychological conditions.
- To prepare for presentations, interviews, or sports games.
- During radiation therapy.